Automobiles account for 81% of the accidents between a truck and a car. We want you to be safe out there, so as we head into the summer driving season, we thought it would be beneficial to review the 5 things a motorist can do to avoid an accident with a truck.
- Never ever cut in front of a truck. Your 3,000lb sedan can stop much more quickly than a 80,000lbs truck and trailer.
- Do not tailgate a big rig. You will not be able to see the road ahead and will not have the proper reaction time to adjust to changing road conditions.
- Avoid the “No Zone.” Watch the video here. Trucks have blind spots, and it behooves motorist not to dwell in those spots.
- Leave the rush hour buffer empty. It may seem the driver is leaving you space to change lanes, but in actuality, he is leaving plenty of space between him and the car in front of him to be able to react to traffic.
- Just drive. Your vehicle is not a restaurant, office or powder room. Please do not drive distracted.
Decreased libido in women is often accompanied by bloating and abdominal distention. viagra brand Alprostadil is the most common suppository and is also called medicated urethral system for erection, or MUSE for short. without prescription viagra It is the symptom that the medicine has started to decrease. 5, 61-70 years: low priced cialis the sexual of both sides tend to decline, but the loving couple’s sex life can still continue. Anapolon, Dinabol, Anavanex, Oxandrol, Halotestin, Methlytesto and Oxy are good examples of oral steroids than can be purchased privately and securely online. effects of levitra professional is also realty on net.
We want everyone to arrive at their final destination safe and sound.