The Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate has increased transit times, reduced capacity, and highlighted the need to become a “Shipper of Choice.” How do you do that? It basically boils down to five resolutions:
- Be fast: Drivers want to drive, not sit at your dock or worse sit on the street waiting to get unloaded. Delays eat into valuable hours of services and diminish the driver’s productivity and earnings.
- Be respectful: These hardworking drivers deserve the respect of everyone in the supply chain, especially those they come into contact with on a daily basis. Offer facilities, amenities, parking, kindness…it will go a long way in driver satisfaction.
- Be flexible: Offer a wide range of appointment times for both shipping and receiving. Weekend pick ups/deliveries as well as drop and pick arrangements will enable the driver to better utilize his/her hours of service. If an appointment is missed (it is a dynamic world after all), be accommodating and see number two above.
- Be communicative: Forecasting is a great thing. Having visibility to needs a week in advance gives the motor carrier the ability to get a driver in position, and consistency of shipments creates even more efficiencies.
- Be better than terms: In order to retain drivers, they must be paid quickly and accurately. In turn, the shipper must do the same.
Moreover, today it has become more complicated not in terms of the medical grounds but monetarily wise. hop over to here purchase cialis The introduction of Generic Crestor helped people to avail the treatment without any financial issue. check stock canadian pharmacy for cialis Obviously, all of these are very effective natural herbs for Aphrodisiac. pdxcommercial.com cialis mastercard 6. Testosterone level plays a significant role in improving the functioning of liver, can also ensure overall health and prevent several diseases. tadalafil online uk
Thanks for listening and for doing everything you can to be the best and a Shipper of Choice!