In case you did not get tickets to this year’s Burning Man in the Black Rock Desert of Northern Nevada, have no fear un-ticketed burner, there are other opportunities to experience the “burn” around the world. Here is a list of seven Burning Man’s you probably did not know existed.
- KiwiBurn held in Hunterville, New Zealand in late January.
- FrostBurn held in Masontown, WV in mid-February
- AfrikaBurn near Tankwa Karoo National park, South Africa in late April
- Playa del Fuego over Memorial Day and Columbus Day weekends in Odessa, DE
- MidBurn in mid June in the Negev Desert, Israel
- To the Moon also in mid June in Sneedville, TN
- Nowhere held in early July in Castejon de Monegros, Spain